Worth Weigh More
Learn to love your body FULLY and release limiting beliefs around your weight.
You are worthy just because you are.
Here’s your permission slip to take up space, feel good in your skin, and do whatever the f*ck you want to do. Learn how in this self-paced body love program.
Does this sound familiar?
- hold yourself back from social outings
- NEVER have anything to wear
- are afraid people would love you more if you were skinny
- have a lack of confidence in your dating and sex life
- don't have the body you wish you had
- feel out of place in society
- feel guilty for your size
- are constantly comparing yourself to others or a past version of your body
Everywhere you turn, something is telling you to shrink.
Airplane seats. “Inclusive” sizing through 2XL. Doctors who still use BMI. Diet culture.
Worth Weigh More can help you heal.
You should never feel guilty or ashamed about your body. Period.
It’s hard in our society to embrace your size, especially when that size isn’t 0-8.
It isn’t your fault that you’re struggling.
But babe...life can be SO MUCH BETTER.
Once you finish Worth Weigh More, you will feel:
- a deep love for your body no matter what it looks like
- unashamedly sexy
- confident in your skin
- accepted by yourself and others
- freed from the chains that your lack of body love keep you in
- beautiful, strong, worthy
- capable of pulling yourself out of a low moment or hard body day
You are so WORTH IT!
I’m Lily Nicole, I’m a Certified Master Life Coach, Master NLP Practitioner and Clinical Hypnotherapist, and it is my mission and passion to help people like you de-condition the subconscious programming and limiting beliefs that are keeping you stuck from manifesting the life that you know is possible for yourself.
You are fully capable of turning on the power that you already hold inside of you to manifest next-level experiences, finances, and relationships, and to live the life of your dreams, REGARDLESS of what you weigh. I'm committed to guiding and facilitating that process within you.
After a lifetime of losing and gaining weight, I finally decided enough was enough, and became determined to love my body whether the number on the scale was high, low, or anywhere in between. It worked, and my life was changed.
And now I'm teaching you how.
1. Welcome Video (11 minutes)
- Program basics
- Body connection exercise
2. 14 Body Affirmations
- Downloadable guide
- Change negative subconscious thoughts to positive ones
3. 5 Body Connection Journal Prompts
- Reinforce to your subconscious that you are Worth Weigh More
4. BONUS ONE: More Than a Soul Audio (16 minutes)
- Understanding the higher purpose of your body
5. Internal Appreciation Audio (6 minutes)
- How loving what's on the inside creates abundance on the outside
6. Understanding the Chakras (15 minutes)
- How to heal your emotions through body connection
7. EFT Tapping for Confidence (15 minutes)
- Tool to use at any time to give yourself a confidence boost
- Intro to Tapping
- Tapping exercise
8. Inner Child Body Love Meditation (22 minutes)
- Heal from childhood wounds and grow into who you are now
9. 21 Day Mirror Work Challenge
- Build a habit of connecting with yourself
- Week 1 (9 minutes)
- Week 2 (5 minutes)
- Week 3 (5 minutes)
10. BONUS TWO: Self Love Spells & Mirror Incantations Guide
- Get in touch with the magical side of you and embrace all of your existence
11. BONUS THREE: Your Body is Worthy Right Now Audio (10 minutes)
- An MP3 download to listen to whenever you need the reminder that your body is worthy right now, exactly as it is
If you’re tired of shrinking yourself to fit into a world that makes you feel unworthy...
...then STOP SHRINKING.
You are WORTHY of the space you take up.
You are WORTHY of being heard.
You are WORTHY of feeling good in your skin.
You are WORTHY of every good thing in the world.
You are WORTHY of love, especially your own.
Don't spend another second doubting your worth.
Admire yourself in the mirror.
Demand more abundance.
Flaunt what you’ve got.
Love the space you take up.
Reject anything or anyone that tells you otherwise.
You deserve it. Now.